Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 111 to 123

Day 123: 2/22/2011
Sydney's version of "pick up sticks".
She loved trying to pick all of them up at once 
and put them back in the jar. 

Day 122: 2/21/2011
Tried working on this EVIL Suduko puzzle...
Let's just say 5 days later, I still haven't made much progress. 

Day 121: 2/20/2011
Happy 3rd Birthday Issac! 
Sorry about the nose job, Mickey.

Day 120: 2/19/2011
 A trip to Downtown Denver.
The sign reads "You're different. Now make a difference."
Love it. 

Day 119: 2/18/2011
Cupcake Fun. :)

Day 118: 2/17/2011
I love the feel of a small town. 
Right as I was walking into yoga, the train was whistling by. 
I stopped to snap a photo and captured the peace sign at the perfect moment. 

Day 117: 2/16/2011
I just bought a new yoga mat. 
It's suppose to be "really nice", whatever that means for a yoga mat- 
but unfortunately it was super slippery during class. 
I looked  more like I was on a "slip-n-slide" then in Warrior 3 Pose...

Day 116: 2/15/2011
Bad news: I was really sick all day.
Good news: Lots of baths with candle light and lavender bath salt. 

Day 115: 2/14/2011
"My ONLY Valentine"
Jeff and I celebrated our first Valentine's Day.

Day 114: 2/13/2011
Should Jeff and I finally step into the world of smart phones?
Not for an extra $60 a month- no thank you. 


Day 113: 2/12/2011
The Smashers (Jeff's 2nd and 3rd grade bball team) 
lived up to their name today - 28 to 3! 
Watch the littlest guy's awesome shooting skills. 

Day 112: 2/11/2011
Sydney and I accomplished our first craft- a valentine for mom and dad. 
She LOVED having her hands painted! 

Day 111: 2/10/2011
Sydney, like any 13 month old, likes shiny things. 
She has discovered my rings and loves playing with them, 
under close supervision of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment