Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Dillon, Day 1-16

Day 16: 11/7/2010
Jeff has been officially relinquished of his duty to do laundry. 
No more black socks in the white load.

Day 15: 11/6/2010
Jeff made us breakfast and decided to create a new version of the chocolate chip pancake...
Reese's Pieces Pancakes!

Day 14: 11/5/2010
Starting to make a place into a home. 

Day 13: 11/4/2010
Fort Logan National Cemetery
We went to honor Grampy Don 
and also got to see my grandfather's final resting place.

Day 12: 11/3/2010
My husband bought his new wife flowers for the first time. 

Day 11: 11/2/2010
Flying Home.

Day 10:  11/1/2010
Beautiful Hawaii.
Our last day on the beach.

Day 9: 10/31/2010
A new tradition is born.
Pineapple carving for Halloween.
Day 8: 10/30/2010
Ring check.
Swimming in the ocean with our new rings probably wasn't the smartest idea. 

Day 7: 10/29/2010
An afternoon out by the pool. We had everything we needed:
A good book, sunscreen, a camera, and dare we forget to mention Jeff's "I-Pod".
 My old school husband makes me smile. 

Day 6: 10/28/2010
It took me half of an evening to figure out how to turn our stove top on.
New appliances come with new challenges. 

Day 5: 10/27/2010
And then the rain came... 
It rained like this for two days, but it was a great opportunity 
to lay in bed and read a book.

Day 4: 10/26/2010 
Jeff and I went to eat at the Hula Grill in Ka'anpali. 
It was a beach bar with live music, great food, sand beneath our toes,
and a great sunset.

Day 3: 10/25/2010
Jeff took this picture. 
Two tooth brushes, one tube of toothpaste from now on. 

 Day 2: 10/24/2010
Off to Maui!
Look how organized Jeff is. He has a manila folder for just about everything.
I love it!

Day 1: 10/23/2010
Our first stroll as Mr. and Mrs.
More pictures of this special day to come!


4 comments:

  1. I love this!! Keep the post coming! I was cracking up over the pineapple carving!! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get that "officially relinquished of laundry duty" thing in writing? Just kidding. Love my talented wife...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's because I have such a good husband myself, but I think marriage is wonderful. It makes me happy to hear that other people think it's wonderful, too.

    And I love the toothbrush picture.

    ReplyDelete