Saturday, November 30, 2013

count your blessings


"Thanks be unto God for His {unspeakable gift}." 
2 Corinthians 9:15

Miscarriage is a tough thing, a painful thing, but for Jeff and I, it's also part of a bigger picture. Through our experience this summer, I've been learning how to cling to God, trust in his goodness, and find comfort and peace in his will, not mine. It's been a hard journey but one I knew God would bring beauty out of.

I will always love our first baby and can't wait to meet him in heaven, but I'm also excited to share that we are pregnant again!


Through the last six months, I've been learning that pregnancy truly is an unspeakable gift. It is something you do not have control over. To stand by and know that God is knitting another person inside me leaves me speechless.

{Speechless & Grateful}

And so as we embark on the rest of this pregnancy journey, I intend to keep my focus on my blessings, and not my worries (my usual pitfall).  I hope to continue to cherish each moment while Jeff and I prepare for our biggest task yet, raising a child of our own.



I am counting my blessings this season... 
and boy do I have a lot! 


My prayer is that as I start to open up about pregnancy and miscarriage, God will use our experiences for his good. Please feel free to contact me if  you want to talk. Our last post about miscarriage can be found here
With Love, Becca 

Our beautiful pictures were taken by our dear friends Brooke and Josh  at Living Reflection PhotographyView more of our pictures on her blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment