My sweet little Bug,
280
days ago your precious life began. From nothing but mere cells, your being
began to form. What an absolute miracle to marvel at. And although today, the
day that would have been your birthday, I
am here
without you, I want you to know what a lasting impact you made on your mother's
heart.
You
entered my life for a reason. Your short little life counted. Each heart beat,
however brief, echoed through my body and was heard by the Almighty Everlasting Father. You were made in His image. You
were loved. You are
loved. And
you will not be forgotten.
One
day I'll hold you. One day I'll kiss your forehead and hear your laugh. I'll
look at you and all my questions will be answered. Tears will cease and joy will be unending. But
unfortunately, I'll have to wait for that one day. So today, I will just remember the sweet, secret place the two of us shared.
I
love
you,
Mom
Jeremiah 1:15

No comments:
Post a Comment