Open your eyes to the world we live in.
I've started this book, Priceless by Tom Davis,
which focuses on the issue of sex trafficking in Russia.
Every minute two children are trafficked for sexual exploitation.
Jeff and I hosted our Every Child Has a Name meeting at our place.
I definitely am my mother's child and absolutely love hosting!
A new coffee table trend?
Currently we are using our normal table as a temporary TV stand.
so what better thing to take the place of our coffee table
than an ironing board?
Jeff and I enjoyed eating lunch and watching the Bronco game
with our new piece of furniture.
Day 22: 11/13/2010
My friend William showed me how to make home-made popcorn.
He used to be in my Kindergarten class
and was also very proud to show me
his reading, writing, and math skills. It was a wonderful night!
Jeff spent the evening opening his new tools
and helping around the house.
Unfortunately there is still a lot to do,
but I am so relieved it's not me with the power drill anymore...
and so is Jeff. Feel free to ask him about the hole in our wall.
God has a funny sense of humor.
Although today was 11-11 (one of my favorite #s) I started the day by
locking my keys in the house and spilling coffee all down my top.
The day did end on a positive note with a movie next to my husband.
Day 19: 11/10/2010
We had our first official "Dillon Dinner Guest" tonight.
Ken, Jeff and I spent the evening enjoying good conversation,
a delicious meal,and the first snow of the season.
Day 17: 11/8/2010
Yoga and heals?
Although I had forgotten to grab shoes to wear into yoga,
Alexa was generous enough to let me borrow her flats.
I didn't have to walk into the studio in sweats and heals after all.









Love the ironing board! We had a cardboard box for a table for awhile. Then we upgraded to a folding table and chair set. Now, we have my great-grandmother's dining set, and I couldn't be happier!
ReplyDelete