Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 26-39

Image from mindbodygreen.com
Day 39: 11/30/2010
My goal for this next year is to work on my yoga positions.
Tonight my instructor had us doing the "flying crow" pose. 
Needless to say I should apologize to the person next to me for falling so much.

Day 38: 11/29/2010
Jeff and I spent the evening listening to music, writing thank you notes 
and working on other projects.
It was a lovely, quiet night home at the Dillon's. 


Day 37: 11/28/2010
We had a trip out to see the grandparents in Nunn and Eaton, Colorado.
I can't believe my Dillon roots are in these small farming communities.
The sign says "Watch Nunn Grow" 
and I'm assuming they're not implying the population.

Day 36:11/27/2010
I love the word RENEW.
I'm trying to become healthier and rejuvinate my body 
and poor Jeff is helping out.
He's been a great trooper eating blander, more simple and pure foods.

Day 35: 11/26/2010
Jeff and I spent what seemed like the whole weekend watching football.
Boy what I have I gotten myself into?...I couldn't be happier!

Day 34: 11/25/2010
Our first Thanksgiving together.
We tackled cooking our first Turkey, named Phillip.
I have to say, it all came together perfectly.

Day 33: 11/24/2010
Word of advice: Read how many servings your recipes makes.
If you accidentally skip that step...
you will end up with a lot of extra batter and no more pans.

Day 32: 11/23/2010
I could never understand why chopping onions never bothered my eyes,
it is actually one of my favorite things to do. 
Yet I couldn't stop crying today - 
do you think it was the glasses vs. contacts?
Sydney (and Alexa) also gave me this wonderful photo 
of her at 11 months. I truly adore her (and Alexa). 

Day 31: 11/22/2010
 Our friends, Brad and Jessica, gave us this hilarious
Star Wars (wedding) card with a link on the back.
Kevin and I looked the website up
and we had a animated Yoda waiting for us. It was AWESOME!

Day 30: 11/21/2010
Meet little Joey.
Jeff and I got to meet our friends, Gina and Joey's first child.
He was so adorable and so was Jeff holding him.

Day 29: 11/20/2010
I am getting ready for Thanksgiving and trying to decide what to make. 
I have really enjoyed cooking lately and am excited to see what I'll try next.

Day 28: 11/19/2010
Oh dear, a hotel for dogs?
Natalya and I picked up my boss' dog Dexter at the the PetsHotel 
and I was amazed that the dog stays in a better hotel than I do.

Day 27: 11/18/2010
Some of my favorite afternoons are spent with my little friend Sydney. 
I love how entertained she is by the smallest things. 
I also love all of the fresh fruits and veggies Alexa always keeps on hand.

Day 26: 11/17/2010
Jeff finally set up his favorite wedding present- the shredder.
He spent hours sifting through old papers and shredding them. 
I'm amazed at the enjoyment he got out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment