Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 40 - 48

Day 48: 12/9/2010
Our night stands tonight...
Becca: Lavender candle and a yoga magazine.
Jeff: Sports Magazine and Radio set to ESPN.

Day 47: 12/8/2010
Tonight Jeff and I put up our first Christmas tree together. 
When I say "together," I mean Jeff carried it in from the car. 

Day 46: 12/7/2010
My new cook book, "Healthy Cooking for IBS." 
Jeff is particularly excited about the Spinach, fennel and lintil salad. 

Day 45: 12/6/2010
I said goodbye to my wedding blonde hair and 
traded it in for darker tones and a nose ring. 
Who says married women are boring? 

Day 44: 12/5/2010
After two days with a six year old, Jeff and I were in bed by 8:15 pm. 
We can't remember if that top picture is of Skyler 
or Josh McDaniels following his firing that day.

Day 43: 12/4/2010
Our first babysitting experience together. 
We spent the night with 6 year old Skyler and got a preview into
parenting together. 
Jeff's version of a "sliver" of brownie is VERY different than mine. 


Day 42: 12/3/2010
Not only did we hang out stockings, but most of our new wall decorations. 
Google search of the day: "How the heck do you use molly bolts?" 

Day 41: 12/2/2010
Homemade apple sauce is always wonderful this time of year.
My grandmother came over and we visited over tea and the aroma of the apples. 
What a lovely memory. 


Day 40: 12/1/2010
Jeff and I are learning new things about marriage every day.  
Lately we've been focusing on forgiveness and unconditional love. 
Good thing we know the best example, our Heavenly Father.

1 comment: