Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 49 - 60


Day 60: 12/21/2010
Our first and maybe last Christmas Card.
I think I made Christmas card creation more difficult than it should be.
After about my 8th trip to the store, a decent product was printed.


Day 59: 12/20/2010
It's amazing how fast time flies.
It feels like only yesterday when Sydney could barely sit up,
and now she is one! Happy Birthday little one!


Day 58: 12/19/2010
Jill came over to watch Tim Tebow's first start as a Bronco.
 Tim made it interesting, but the Broncos still lost.
Surprise, surprise.


Day 57: 12/18/2010
First road trip.
Jeff, Jill and I all drove to Casper, Wyoming for Jeff's cousin's wedding.
It's was a beautiful and unique ceremony in a airplane hanger. 

Day 56: 12/17/2010
Christmas party at the Stoddarts'.
Linda had decorated her home so beautifully.  

Day 55: 12/16/2010
Happy Birthday Jules (and Jen)!
Jules has become a great friend and I was thrilled to celebrate
her birthday along with her twin Jen.  

Day 54: 12/15/2010
Ugg time with Sydney.
I hope she doesn't grow out of them too soon.

Day 53: 12/14/2010
Winter flower bouquet. 
Flowers often speak "I Love You".

Day 52: 12/13/2010
Women: Do you ever have those day where you just cry?
Today was one of those days for me. 
Men: When your wife experiences this...
the best medicine is love. 

Day 51: 12/12/2010 
God definitely spoke to me today. 
At church His Little Feet, a Haitian Orphan Choir, performed. 
It was a life changing service. 
Please take a moment and watch this video about our call to love orphans. 

Day 50: 12/11/2010 
This year I had to clarify a bit with "Santa" 
about some gift ideas, especially stocking stuffers


Day 49: 12/10/2010
 Tabatha finished grad school! Congrats!
Celebration was held at The Rio in Greeley- hoppin' place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment