My official New Years Resolution list.
I am going to try and focus on one goal at a time.
Day 70: 12/31/2010
Not a site you see every day.
Was Loveland holding a dog-sled race that we didn't know about?
A couple of days ago it was sixty degrees out.
Day 68: 12/29/2010
7th Christmas in 4 days.
Yes, crazy but wonderful.
Day 68: 12/29/2010
7th Christmas in 4 days.
Yes, crazy but wonderful.
Jeff and I house sat for the Stoddarts and it's safe to say
that Molly got spoiled.
Day 65: 12/26/2010
Tebow's first home start as a Bronco.
Jeff was standing on the furniture again;
he couldn't contain his excitement.
that Molly got spoiled.
Day 65: 12/26/2010
Tebow's first home start as a Bronco.
Jeff was standing on the furniture again;
he couldn't contain his excitement.
Day 64: 12/25/2010
"Our First Christmas" ornament.
I guess it's a staple for all newlyweds-we have collected a few.
Day 63: 12/24/2010
Mission Dillon: Surprise the Strait family on Christmas Eve.
Cathy in tears = mission accomplished.
Mission Dillon: Surprise the Strait family on Christmas Eve.
Cathy in tears = mission accomplished.
Day 62: 12/23/2010
Officially Christmas Vacation!
The office celebrated the occasion and Kate's birthday.
Officially Christmas Vacation!
The office celebrated the occasion and Kate's birthday.











definitely get the mixer! it's totally worth it! just make sure to get the one that the top lifts up, not the one where the bowl moves up and down.
ReplyDeleteIn response to
ReplyDelete12/22: you definitely need a kiichenaid mixer, I love mine
12/23: you three look amazing!
12/25: love the ornament
1/1: your 2011 accomplishment list looks wonderful, I have no doubt that you can do it!
Steve thought a KitchenAid mixer was a really dumb thing to get - but got me one the Christmas before Michael was born. Still using it without ANY problems and still love it. Definitely worth it!
ReplyDeleteI've toyed with the idea, myself. Depends on how much you bake... my hand-held mixer does the trick, as does the good ol' fashioned wooden spoon. I've even been known to mix chocolate chip cookies by hand, literally -- with my fingers.
ReplyDelete