Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 84 to 95

Day 95: 1/25/2011
I love markers.
I know I'm almost 25 and a "professional"
but I still use color in my notes! 

Day 94: 1/24/2011
 I found this on my desk- what a lucky girl I am. 

Day 93: 1/23/2011
CSU graduate shows off his skills in the NFL play-off game. 
Jeff was pretty excited. 

Day 92: 1/22/2011
Spent a wonderful weekend in the Springs
 attending the Life and Justice Conference
Some powerful stuff...

Day 91: 1/21/2011
Happy birthday to a wonderful father and friend.
This year is going to be quite a journey for the Strait family, 
so please keep us in your prayers. 

Day 90: 1/20/2011
New name, new title.

Day 89: 1/19/2011
My car died in the middle of a snow storm.
 With only flats on, my toes were not prepared for the brutal temperatures.
Thankfully a nice woman lent me some new Dora socks. 
(I think I might have stolen a gift for her 6 year old daughter.) 

Day 88: 1/18/2011
Lost a diamond. :( 
Thankfully it's fully insured, but still it's sad. 

Day 87: 1/17/2011
No matter how old I get, I will always love playing with toys. 

Day 86: 1/16/2011
The fridge was broken, company was on their way over and oops!
I thought this only happened in movies. 

Day 85: 1/15/2011
How to best cap off a weekend of relaxation?
A nice bowl of home-made chili. 

Day 84: 1/14/2011
We haven't had a quiet Saturday evening in a while.
It was phenomenal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment