Day 100: 1/30/2011
What a wonderful day.
Church, lunch, cooking, baking,
and snuggling with a wonderful husband.
I'm so thankful for the amazing gift God gave me in Jeff.
The last 100 days have been the best days of my life.
(Cinnamon, oatmeal & pecan cookies are in the picture above.)
Church, lunch, cooking, baking,
and snuggling with a wonderful husband.
I'm so thankful for the amazing gift God gave me in Jeff.
The last 100 days have been the best days of my life.
(Cinnamon, oatmeal & pecan cookies are in the picture above.)
Day 99: 1/29/2011
Scene: 9 o'clock in the evening,
Becca is reading in bed while Jeff is in the other room.
Scene: 9 o'clock in the evening,
Becca is reading in bed while Jeff is in the other room.
Becca: Politely yelling."Honey... there's a bug crawling
on our wall! Quick! Come and get it!"
Jeff: Running in. "Where, where? I don't see it."
Becca gets up and goes to point at the bug and...
"Oh, whoops... I guess it was just a nail."
Yup, that's a Becca Story.
on our wall! Quick! Come and get it!"
Jeff: Running in. "Where, where? I don't see it."
Becca gets up and goes to point at the bug and...
"Oh, whoops... I guess it was just a nail."
Yup, that's a Becca Story.
Day 98: 1/28/2011
I love peaceful afternoons.
Outside the sun was setting, I was preparing dinner
and folding laundry while listening to music.
and folding laundry while listening to music.
Day 97: 1/27/2011
Ron's granddaughters dropped by to send a package
Ron's granddaughters dropped by to send a package
to our special friends in Russia- so sweet!
Cambria also was sweet enough to let us know
she "frewed up on daddy yast night."
She's the doll in the middle.
she "frewed up on daddy yast night."
She's the doll in the middle.
Day 96: 1/26/2011
Sydney and I explored a new texture.
Slimy carrot peelings between our fingers.





Is that your kitchen table? Love the flowers! My table never feels as homey as that. Usually covered in crumbs and messy finger smears and a pile of papers. Maybe someday I'll have a table like yours!
ReplyDelete