Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Express mail to Russia

        
      With a family traveling to Russia last week, I took the opportunity to slip a little note for someone special in their bag. For confidential reasons, I did not include all of my note below but wanted to share this journey with you. 

       This little girl was God's direct way of showing me His heart for His children. She is one of His, and hopefully one day she will also belong to a loving family. She is just like any other 10 year old I have met, but has left a lasting impression on my heart

        Although there was much I wanted say, the most important message I was hoping to send her was how special she was. My heart breaks to think she does not get those special kisses on the forehead, "I love you"s at bed time, and those oh so important "your special"s. 

       I know this is just a letter, but I pray that she HEARS what I'm saying and BELIEVES it.


No comments:

Post a Comment