This old building in downtown Loveland always makes me smile.
I'm sure if those old walls could talk,
they would have many amazing stories to tell.
I'm sure if those old walls could talk,
they would have many amazing stories to tell.
Day 82: 1/12/2012
Remember Haiti.
Just a year ago, the earthquake killed 220,000 Haitians and
left another 1.5 million homeless.
Disasters like this remind me of God's call to take care of our neighbors.
Remember Haiti.
Just a year ago, the earthquake killed 220,000 Haitians and
left another 1.5 million homeless.
Disasters like this remind me of God's call to take care of our neighbors.
Happy 1-11-11
I have my vanilla scented candle, cup of coffee
and inspiration all on my desk today.
I have my vanilla scented candle, cup of coffee
and inspiration all on my desk today.
Day 80: 1/10/2011
Intense BCS Championship game.
I wonder if Jeff knows standing on the couch will not help his team.
Intense BCS Championship game.
I wonder if Jeff knows standing on the couch will not help his team.
Day 79: 1/9/2011
Whoa- welcome back to Colorado.
We were welcomed with snow, freezing temperatures
and horrible road conditions.
Whoa- welcome back to Colorado.
We were welcomed with snow, freezing temperatures
and horrible road conditions.
Day 78: 1/8/2011
Jeff and I went to see the Lion King,
the World's Number 1 Musical.
It was fantastic!
Jeff and I went to see the Lion King,
the World's Number 1 Musical.
It was fantastic!
Kels and Brandon at the Venetian.
The water is real, the sky- not so much.
The water is real, the sky- not so much.
One suitcase. :)
I probably enjoyed packing Jeff and I's belongings
(for our weekend in Las Vegas) in the same bag a little too much.
I felt very "wifey".
I probably enjoyed packing Jeff and I's belongings
(for our weekend in Las Vegas) in the same bag a little too much.
I felt very "wifey".
Day 75: 1/5/2011
Rushing between yoga and Bible study,
I was very tempted to eat this pizza uncooked.
Either way it's delicious.
Rushing between yoga and Bible study,
I was very tempted to eat this pizza uncooked.
Either way it's delicious.
Day 74: 1/4/2011
This magnet on our fridge is a great reminder of the
143 million orphans in the world today.
All we are called to do is just help one.
I hope Jeffrey is somewhere safe and warm tonight.
This magnet on our fridge is a great reminder of the
143 million orphans in the world today.
All we are called to do is just help one.
I hope Jeffrey is somewhere safe and warm tonight.
Started off the New Year with a visit to my dad's church.
His message point: God is not just generous.
God is BEYOND generous.
His message point: God is not just generous.
God is BEYOND generous.












No comments:
Post a Comment