Day 136: 3/7/2011
Our first piece of art from our Compassion child, Rosie, in Haiti.
You can sponsor a child by going to www.compassion.com.
You can sponsor a child by going to www.compassion.com.
Day 135: 3/6/2011
My dad's Installment Service at Cherry Creek Pres.
I'm so proud of him! He's taking a leap of faith
and starting a whole new adventure.
My dad's Installment Service at Cherry Creek Pres.
I'm so proud of him! He's taking a leap of faith
and starting a whole new adventure.
Day 134: 3/5/2011
Sometimes I just crave some alone time with a journal and my Bible.
God always finds a way to talk to me. Today I read about Gideon,
who against all odds defeated an army of thousands-
with only 300 soliders.
God promised he would always be along side Gideon,
and he kept his word.
What is God calling me to "step out in faith" and fight for?
Am I brave enough to listen?
God always finds a way to talk to me. Today I read about Gideon,
who against all odds defeated an army of thousands-
with only 300 soliders.
God promised he would always be along side Gideon,
and he kept his word.
What is God calling me to "step out in faith" and fight for?
Am I brave enough to listen?
Day 133: 3/4/2011
This is the #1 thing I love about Loveland, Colorado.
In February (and March too), Valentines are hung along the streets-
all personal messages declaring people's devotion
and love towards each other.
In February (and March too), Valentines are hung along the streets-
all personal messages declaring people's devotion
and love towards each other.
Day 132: 3/3/2011
My boy and clementines- enough said.
Day 131: 3/2/2011
CSU game with our dear friends Kelsey and Sean.
Andy Ogide finished his career at Moby Arena with
24 points, 10 rebounds and a win. Go Rams!
Andy Ogide finished his career at Moby Arena with
24 points, 10 rebounds and a win. Go Rams!
Day 130: 3/1/2011
The weather is starting to show signs of spring-
so let's break the side walk chalk!
This was Sydney's first encounter with chalk,
and I was pretty impressed with her art!
so let's break the side walk chalk!
This was Sydney's first encounter with chalk,
and I was pretty impressed with her art!
Day 129: 2/28/2011
One of my favorite boutiques in Downtown Loveland is Merchant Voyage.
The store is filled with odds and ends (old dice, bath salt, vintage postcards)
and poems like the one above, laid across the walls.
The store is filled with odds and ends (old dice, bath salt, vintage postcards)
and poems like the one above, laid across the walls.
Day 128: 2/27/2011
Wendy and Micki: Thanks for helping me learn the
proper way to ice cup cakes!
Our Oscar Party was a lot of fun, especially with all of us competing
to pick the most categories correct. Congrats Amanda!
proper way to ice cup cakes!
Our Oscar Party was a lot of fun, especially with all of us competing
to pick the most categories correct. Congrats Amanda!
Day 127: 2/26/2011
Before I woke up this morning, Jeff had already gone to the store
and bought blue berries for my pancakes and chocolate chips for his.
What a sweet husband.
and bought blue berries for my pancakes and chocolate chips for his.
What a sweet husband.
Day 126: 2/25/2011
Tonight at an adoption expo, this picture made me smile.
Jeff and Rebecca Dillon working together to help children find families.
Jeff and Rebecca Dillon working together to help children find families.
Day 125: 2/24/2011
This morning, Jeff and I woke up early and had breakfast at Panera.
I wish I could experience this each morning.
A cup of coffee, Bible, good company and maybe even a Suduko.
I wish I could experience this each morning.
A cup of coffee, Bible, good company and maybe even a Suduko.
Day 124: 2/23/2011
To celebrate the last four months of marriage,
I made potato leek soup with ham.
I'm may not be a ham girl- but Jeff loves it!
I'm may not be a ham girl- but Jeff loves it!













Now you have to teach ME the proper way to frost a cupcake. Those look magazine-perfect!
ReplyDeletePS DYING to hear about this doggie door b'ness.