Day 270: 7/19/2011
Great Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Mike treated us to a
wonderful baseball game in a Club Level Suite.
Not only was the game enjoyable, so was the company.
wonderful baseball game in a Club Level Suite.
Not only was the game enjoyable, so was the company.
Day 269: 7/18/2011
The view from our new place.
If you look further left, you'd see Horsetooth Mountain and
if you look right, you'd see horses in a pasture.
Wonderful, right?
If you look further left, you'd see Horsetooth Mountain and
if you look right, you'd see horses in a pasture.
Wonderful, right?
Day 268: 7/17/2011
I believe Jeff and I finally found our church.
Mountain View is not only in a beautiful old building
in Old Town Fort Collins, but also offers wonderful
Biblical sound teaching, the perfect mix of contemporary music and
classic hymns, plus great fellowship.
Mountain View is not only in a beautiful old building
in Old Town Fort Collins, but also offers wonderful
Biblical sound teaching, the perfect mix of contemporary music and
classic hymns, plus great fellowship.
Day 267: 7/16/2011
Saturday morning treat.
My honey loves his sweets in the morning.
My honey loves his sweets in the morning.
Day 266: 7/15/2011
Morning spent in the office or on the water?
I'd take the boat any day.
I was especially spoiled today because my mother, sister, aunt
and baby cousin got to join.
I'd take the boat any day.
I was especially spoiled today because my mother, sister, aunt
and baby cousin got to join.
Day 265: 7/14/2011
What a beautiful backdrop to play baseball in front of.
Day 264: 7/13/2011
25 years of laughs, smiles and friendship.
Happy Birthday Christine and Catherine!
Happy Birthday Christine and Catherine!
Day 263: 7/12/2011
The Colorado summer sky.
It's moments like this when you need to push the pause button of life
and remember what an enormous God we serve.
It's moments like this when you need to push the pause button of life
and remember what an enormous God we serve.
Day 262: 7/11/2011
White or brown rice?
Jeff always opts for the quick and simple white rice,
whereas I can't seem to make up my mind.
What's your favorite?
Jeff always opts for the quick and simple white rice,
whereas I can't seem to make up my mind.
What's your favorite?










No comments:
Post a Comment