Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 255: 7/4/2011
Fourth of the July at City Park in Fort Collins.
It was great to spend some time catching up with Ashton.

Although our weekend was packed with moving, 
the mountains, friends and family, 
it was a wonderful time full of memories! 

Day 254: 7/3/2011
The Dillon family tennis match.
Intense. :)

See the deer in the background. 
What a place to play?!

Day 253: 7/2/2011
After moving, we spent the rest of the long weekend in Vail. 
Great family time with Jeff, Jameson, Rachel, Jim and Jill.

Day 252: 7/1/2011
Moving Day.
We had till 2pm to get everything out of our first place
 and into the new house.
Crazy busy, but with great help, it got done!

Day 251: 6/30/2011
Greeley Stampede.
Tonight after finishing the packing, Jeff and I went and saw
Jeff's aunt Jody sing with her band at the Stampede.
Great excuse to wear my boots! 

Day 250: 6/29/2011
Today I drove down to the Secretary of State Building for work.
Although I love being downtown- 
I really wished I was next door at the Brown Palace.
So close!!!

Day 249: 6/28/2011
Organizational attempt.
I thought I'd label the boxes so our "movers" knew where to put them.
I didn't really think through the fact 
that the sticky notes might not stay on the boxes.
By the end of the day, I had a ton of "K" sticky notes everywhere!

Day 248: 6/27/2011
Can you tell Jeff and I are starting to lose our minds with the move?

Day 247: 6/26/2011
Adam and Ashley's wedding. 
It was a wonderful evening. 

Day 246: 6/25/2011
Happy Birthday Honey.
This was the first picture ever taken of Jeff and I.
Birthdays make me think back to all the good times.
I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful guy.

Day 245: 6/24/2011
Happy Early Birthday to Jeff.
Finally he doesn't have to use kitchen scissors to trim his beard. 

Day 244: 6/23/2011
Tonight we had dinner over at Mike and Christa's.
Then we walked to Windsor Lake.
What a beautiful view!

Day 243: 6/22/2011
While packing I stumbled across this old picture of me.
I had just gotten stitches in my forehead.
NICE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment