Day 242: 6/21/2011
What better way to celebrate the first day of summer
than with watermelon?
than with watermelon?
Today I drove out to Windsor to meet with a family for work.
It's scary to admit but Northern Colorado's beauty is growing on me.
It's scary to admit but Northern Colorado's beauty is growing on me.
Jeff dropped me off at yoga today.
We arrived with just enough time for Jeff to rub some lotion on my legs.
I explained to him how I couldn't do it myself
because my hands would be slippery
on my mat!
That boy must really love me. :)
We arrived with just enough time for Jeff to rub some lotion on my legs.
I explained to him how I couldn't do it myself
because my hands would be slippery
on my mat!
That boy must really love me. :)
Menchies, a self-serve frozen yogurt shop just opened a new store
down the street from us.
Uh oh, this could be trouble!
down the street from us.
Uh oh, this could be trouble!
There was some CrAzY weather tonight!
Day 237: 6/16/2011
Our oven's "self clean" button definitely
made our house hot, stuffy and smelly-
but it definitely DID NOT self clean.
I ended up scrubbing the darn thing.
Our oven's "self clean" button definitely
made our house hot, stuffy and smelly-
but it definitely DID NOT self clean.
I ended up scrubbing the darn thing.
Casually I mentioned to Jeff that I had the iron out,
hinting that I would iron something for him.
He quickly got up, ran to the closet and returned with
his entire wardrobe.
I guess I asked for it.
hinting that I would iron something for him.
He quickly got up, ran to the closet and returned with
his entire wardrobe.
I guess I asked for it.
Tonight Jeff and I surprised our friend Ken for his birthday
by showing up at the Rockies Game.
Although I thought we were just going for Ken,
I suspect Jeff had alternative motives... hmm...
by showing up at the Rockies Game.
Although I thought we were just going for Ken,
I suspect Jeff had alternative motives... hmm...
We are moving to Fort Collins in 2 weeks,
so I thought I'd start the packing now.
However, I did not think about how it would feel
to live in an empty house for 15 days.
so I thought I'd start the packing now.
However, I did not think about how it would feel
to live in an empty house for 15 days.
Jeff is water skiing!!!
Country roads. :)
I think I probably have at least 4 different calendars going right now.
This seems to be the cutest- but most neglected.
It needs some updating!
This seems to be the cutest- but most neglected.
It needs some updating!
Tonight we had 4 newly wed couples over to start a Bible Study.
I have a wonderful feeling we will all become great friends.
To celebrate this first meeting, I pulled out my mom's favorite-
Angel food cake and strawberries!
I have a wonderful feeling we will all become great friends.
To celebrate this first meeting, I pulled out my mom's favorite-
Angel food cake and strawberries!
Sydney's favorite game of "Where did it go?"
At one point this afternoon, she had so many toys stuffed under
her legs, she could barely keep her balance.
She makes me smile.
At one point this afternoon, she had so many toys stuffed under
her legs, she could barely keep her balance.
She makes me smile.
My very talented cousin Molly made this piece of art for
Jeff and I's wedding. What a creative mind she has!
Jeff and I's wedding. What a creative mind she has!
I love this fence.
Often on my drive home , I make sure to drive through
this neighborhood so I can check out the bicycle house.
Cool, huh?
Often on my drive home , I make sure to drive through
this neighborhood so I can check out the bicycle house.
Cool, huh?
We finally pulled out our goodies from our Easter Basket from my mom.
Comfy but not necessarily stylish.
Comfy but not necessarily stylish.



















You are so sweet! Love you! <3
ReplyDelete