Day 261: 7/10/2011
While waiting for Jeff to pick me up, I noticed this bright red umbrella.
Picture Perfect.
While waiting for Jeff to pick me up, I noticed this bright red umbrella.
Picture Perfect.
Day 260: 7/9/2011
Thanks to Aaron and Brianne,
this is the sweet ride I'm sporting this week.
Awesome, huh?
Thanks to Aaron and Brianne,
this is the sweet ride I'm sporting this week.
Awesome, huh?
Day 259: 7/8/2011
Found these reusable produce bags at Sprouts today.
I was really excited because those plastic ones at the supermarket
really annoy me.
Found these reusable produce bags at Sprouts today.
I was really excited because those plastic ones at the supermarket
really annoy me.
Day 257: 7/6/2011
Tonight we met Jessica and Brad for pizza in Old Town.
Jeff and I are greatly enjoying being back in Fort Collins.
Tonight we met Jessica and Brad for pizza in Old Town.
Jeff and I are greatly enjoying being back in Fort Collins.






No comments:
Post a Comment