Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 271 to 282

Day 282: 7/31/2011
Jeff and I enjoyed a beautiful sunset out on our deck.
I love how our place faces west! 

Day 281: 7/30/2011
Betsy came up today and we visited this local farm.
They had some delicious peaches and squash- 
but the thing I liked the most was 
just spending the time with my sister. 

Day 280: 7/29/2011 
I believe I may be encouraging Sydney's girly side.
She loved my pearls! 

Loved the fresh basil. It made my kitchen smell amazing! 

 Day 279: 7/28/2011
Tonight we had Mike and Christa over for dinner.
Margherita pizza... yum! 

Day 278: 7/27/2011
New table setting.
Thank you Charissa for the Willow Tree "Promise" Statue.

Day 277: 7/26/2011
Pool time with the cousins.
Too bad there was no sun-
 but we still wore our cute sunglasses!

Day 276: 7/25/2011
Sometimes you just have to start your day with a doughnut.
This is especially true when the Donut Haus is in your office complex.

Day 275: 7/24/2011
Tired. 
Day for glasses.

Day 274: 7/23/2011
Finally! Happy 21st Molly! 
We had a wonderful time eating the most fabulous 
dessert ever created, 
The Chocolate Velvet Tart at Bistro Vendome!
Baked chocolate custard, butterscotch, fleur de sel 
and candied walnuts.
Delicious.

Day 273: 7/22/2011
I have had this sign up hoping it would inspire me to 
run the "self-clean" mode on our new oven...
but somehow today seems to always turn into tomorrow.

Day 272: 7/21/2011
I've so looked forward to spending an afternoon at the pool,
but these mid-day storms keep killing my plans.
Luckily today I was able to get just a bit of sunshine!

Day 271: 7/20/2011
I love our new kitchen!
It's roomy and has lots of sunlight.
Cooking has become even more enjoyable. 

2 comments:

  1. YAYAY I love you table setting!!!! :) And I LOVE your kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Char! I wish you could come and see our place in person. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete