Megan Newton Photography.com
Day 300: 8/18/2011
Wow, how the time has flown by.
I wish I could tell the girl 301 days ago who was about to walk down the aisle,
what an amazing adventure she was about to go on.
I never could have imagined how happy I would be.
I am more in love every day!
Day 300: 8/18/2011
Wow, how the time has flown by.
I wish I could tell the girl 301 days ago who was about to walk down the aisle,
what an amazing adventure she was about to go on.
I never could have imagined how happy I would be.
I am more in love every day!
Day 299: 8/17/2011
The simple things that make me smile. :)
The simple things that make me smile. :)
Day 298: 8/16/2011
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."
A good reminder of not only this prayer, but
the beautiful woman who gave it to me.
I hope Lori would be proud of where I am today.
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."
A good reminder of not only this prayer, but
the beautiful woman who gave it to me.
I hope Lori would be proud of where I am today.
Day 297: 8/15/2011
My best friend and sister turned 24 today.
What a joy she is in my life.
I laugh harder with her than probably with anybody else.
My best friend and sister turned 24 today.
What a joy she is in my life.
I laugh harder with her than probably with anybody else.
Day 296: 8/14/2011
Found another treasure for our mantel-
the cute little blue bird.
Our house is starting to really come together.
Found another treasure for our mantel-
the cute little blue bird.
Our house is starting to really come together.
Day 295: 8/13/2011
While volunteering at our Church's booth this weekend
at New West Fest,
I took time to enjoy how beautiful and fun Old Town really is.
Jeff also treated me to some delicious sushi!
While volunteering at our Church's booth this weekend
at New West Fest,
I took time to enjoy how beautiful and fun Old Town really is.
Jeff also treated me to some delicious sushi!
Day 294: 8/12/2011
Tonight Susie, Jeff and I attempted
(and conquered) Summer Squash Ravioli.
I was excited to use some of my new fresh herbs.
The meal turned out well,
but I picked up some good tips for the next round.
Tonight Susie, Jeff and I attempted
(and conquered) Summer Squash Ravioli.
I was excited to use some of my new fresh herbs.
The meal turned out well,
but I picked up some good tips for the next round.
Day 293: 8/11/2011
I finally completed another thing on my
"Things to accomplish in 2011" list.
I planted a very simple herb garden-
mint, basil, parsley, thyme, oregano.
I finally completed another thing on my
"Things to accomplish in 2011" list.
I planted a very simple herb garden-
mint, basil, parsley, thyme, oregano.








No comments:
Post a Comment