Wednesday, May 23, 2012

another trip to utah and a year older

5.12.2012
Swat that mat! 
So sad... Jessie and Randy left today for San Francisco. 

5.13.2012
Enjoying a good meal and great sunset on our patio. 

5.14.2012
Two years ago today.
So glad I said yes! 

5.15.2012
Nothing like spending two days in the car for my birthday! 
We finally got home with our new car... 
The problem is I'm too scared to drive and break it! 

5.16.2012 
Ha ha, love it Grandma! 
Thank you for customizing my card. 


 5.17.2012
Jeff likes to pre-paste his toothbrush...
I found this just sitting on the counter.

5.18.2012
Wow, I can't believe I didn't even recognize my own house! 

5.19.2012
Grilled summer veggies with a balsamic vinaigrette. 

5.20.2012
So much for seeing the eclipse.

5.21.2012
Strike a pose girl! 

5.22.2012
Is it bad luck to walk under this to get to my front door?

No comments:

Post a Comment