Monday, June 4, 2012

i love the way you call me "ba"

5.23.2012
Dinner with my favorite 4-year-old!

5.24.2012
Desk reminder. 

5.25.2012 
"Ba Ba"- not to be confused with "Ba" (aka Becca to Sydney)

5.26.2012
Sweet family time. 

5.27.2012
The boat is on the lake! 
Grandpa, you'd be so proud of us girls. 
(PS: I'm wearing his sweatshirt.)


5.28.2012
How to make a rough day perfect?
Come home to find that your hubby re-folded all your tossed clothes 
and left you a love note!

5.29.2012
Take me out to the ball game. 

5.30.2012
My neurotic tendencies tend to slip out every once in a while...
this week I have caught myself straightening up every little thing. 

5.31.2012
Betsy gave me TOMS for my birthday. I don't want to take them off!

 6.1.2012
Flew to DC today to meet this cutie! 

6.2.2012
Charissa and I went out on a girl-date to a local vineyard. 
So much fun! 

I wish we lived closer! I cherish my time with this beautiful new mother. 

6.3.2012 
Grace, look at the camera! 
So sad to leave this sweet little one...

6.4.2012
Jeff was still on his boy's trip when I arrived back from DC.
What do I do when he's gone? Buy more herbs and patio furniture!

Solo dinner. Wonderful. 

1 comment:

  1. You are the most photogenic person I know! Such beauty and grace shines through!

    Looks like you had a great trip -- and a great week with all your best kiddos!

    We miss you, let's go swimming and picnic one of these weekends!

    ReplyDelete