![]() |
| Photograph by Megan Newton Photography |
I've been so blessed with such a beautiful baby sister.
Today we celebrated all of her accomplishments
and the many many more that lie ahead of her.
Day 211: 5/21/2011 Evening
My first U2 Concert. Pretty amazing.
Although, I am glad I was not squished with thousands of other people
in front of the stage for hours like Jeff was.
Day 211: 5/21/2011 Afternoon
Catherine is a Registered Nurse!!!
Not only did I get to congratulate Cath, I took time to
realize how amazing it is that I have 3 women who
NO MATTER WHAT,
will always be a part of my life.
They give new meaning to the phrase "friends forever".
P.S. Bobby- Thanks for the great picture.
You truly captured the moment!
Day 210: 5/20/2011
The above sign reads
"STADIUM CONCERT SATURDAY - PLAN AHEAD"
Well, we all know Jeff planned ahead.
Not only was he in line at 6:30AM for the show, but the night before
we scoped out the scene at Invesco Field
and even got a free preview of U2 rehearsing.
This was our first U2 experience together-
and it might be the only one, since I'm not sure G.A. is for me...
The above sign reads
"STADIUM CONCERT SATURDAY - PLAN AHEAD"
Well, we all know Jeff planned ahead.
Not only was he in line at 6:30AM for the show, but the night before
we scoped out the scene at Invesco Field
and even got a free preview of U2 rehearsing.
This was our first U2 experience together-
and it might be the only one, since I'm not sure G.A. is for me...
Day 209: 5/19/2011
Jeff loves his brownies.
He can often be found "baking" this favorite late at night,
but he always makes sure to leave me some batter.
Jeff loves his brownies.
He can often be found "baking" this favorite late at night,
but he always makes sure to leave me some batter.
Day 208: 5/18/2011
For some reason, our tree is the only one
in the neighborhood that hasn't bloomed yet.
I'm starting to get impatient!
For some reason, our tree is the only one
in the neighborhood that hasn't bloomed yet.
I'm starting to get impatient!
Day 207: 5/17/2011
Miss Susan Marie Strait,
Honors Graduate of Arapahoe High School Class of 2011.
Now onto Trinity Western in Vancouver, BC!
Miss Susan Marie Strait,
Honors Graduate of Arapahoe High School Class of 2011.
Now onto Trinity Western in Vancouver, BC!
Day 206: 5/16/2011
Dinner Jeff, really?
I'm not sure if you should count on me
making this for you anytime soon.
Dinner Jeff, really?
I'm not sure if you should count on me
making this for you anytime soon.
Day 205: 5/15/2011
Jeff ran his 6.2 miles in just under 50 minutes today
at the Colfax Team Marathon.
I was so proud!
Jeff ran his 6.2 miles in just under 50 minutes today
at the Colfax Team Marathon.
I was so proud!
Day 204: 5/14/2011
Turning 25 feels more like turning into a "real adult".
Not only am I half way to 50, but I'm married, out of school,
and starting to get wrinkles.
Turning 25 feels more like turning into a "real adult".
Not only am I half way to 50, but I'm married, out of school,
and starting to get wrinkles.
Day 203: 5/13/2011
Happy Birthday Eve.
Jeff surprised me with flowers and balloons at the office
and then took me out in Old Town, Fort Collins for dinner.
Happy Birthday Eve.
Jeff surprised me with flowers and balloons at the office
and then took me out in Old Town, Fort Collins for dinner.
Day 202: 5/12/2011
It's funny how even though I only use one measuring utensil,
like the 1/2 cup or tablespoon,
I always end up washing all of them just in case.
It's funny how even though I only use one measuring utensil,
like the 1/2 cup or tablespoon,
I always end up washing all of them just in case.
Day 201: 5/11/2011
This evening Jeff and I went to dinner with his
Great Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Mike.
Marilyn shared photographs from Estes Park in the early 1900's.
Her mother is in the picture above.
I found it so touching that she wanted to share her family history
with the new one in the family.
This evening Jeff and I went to dinner with his
Great Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Mike.
Marilyn shared photographs from Estes Park in the early 1900's.
Her mother is in the picture above.
I found it so touching that she wanted to share her family history
with the new one in the family.













So fun!!!
ReplyDelete