Day 199: 5/9/2011
Sydney is so smart! She noticed that Mr. Brown was upside down
and so flipped the book over so he was upright.
Oh she makes me smile.
Sydney is so smart! She noticed that Mr. Brown was upside down
and so flipped the book over so he was upright.
Oh she makes me smile.
Day 198: 5/8/2011
Jeff and I took a wonderful hike along Devil's Backbone.
Jeff and I took a wonderful hike along Devil's Backbone.
Day 197: 5/7/2011
This morning Grandma Bell invited me to the
Eaton Mother-Daughter Tea.
We had a wonderful time.
This morning Grandma Bell invited me to the
Eaton Mother-Daughter Tea.
We had a wonderful time.
Day 196: 5/6/2011
My office is in need of spicing up.
I was thinking about a peaceful but moving picture above my desk.
Any thoughts?
My office is in need of spicing up.
I was thinking about a peaceful but moving picture above my desk.
Any thoughts?
Day 195: 5/5/2011
Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
To celebrate, I made homemade carne asada tacos with a corn relish and
cinnamon-sugar tortilla crisps with a pineapple sauce.
Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
To celebrate, I made homemade carne asada tacos with a corn relish and
cinnamon-sugar tortilla crisps with a pineapple sauce.
Day 194: 5/4/2011
Delicious breakfast treat...
Yogurt, strawberries and granola.
Delicious breakfast treat...
Yogurt, strawberries and granola.
Day 193: 5/3/2011
I definitely will be using my stress candle more often
now that I have finally entered the world of smart phones.
It's a lot of fun but also pretty confusing!
I definitely will be using my stress candle more often
now that I have finally entered the world of smart phones.
It's a lot of fun but also pretty confusing!









No comments:
Post a Comment