Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 183 - 192

 Day 192: 5/2/2011
My happy place.
One day I will have a large window in my kitchen
with a beautiful tree outside.
For now, I will just have to borrow Alexa's.

Day 191: 5/1/2011
Today His Little Feet performed at Jeff's childhood church. 
Not only was the choir fantastic as usual, it was really neat for me to 
see some of Jeff's roots. Although we are both children of pastors, 
the churches we grew up in are very different!

Day 190: 4/30/2011
Today was a relaxing Saturday, one of those quiet afternoons I often day dream about.
And it only fit that my tea proverb read,
 "One of the best actions we can take, with courage, is to relax."

Day 189: 4/29/2011
Jeff, Betsy, my dad and I all fought the cold April snow 
to watch the Rockies tonight. 
Although we didn't win, we made a wonderful memory together. 

Day 188: 4/28/2011
I am so tired of this gloomy April weather. 
Boo.


Day 187: 4/27/2011
Our new recycle bin.
 It's amazing how our recycling grows faster than our trash;
 poor Jeff takes it out almost every other day!

Day 186: 4/26/2011
Jeff and I received a ton of items from Omaha Steaks.
Now I just need to find a good pork chop recipe...

Day 185: 4/25/2011
My dear friend Christine sent this to me.
It's always good to remind your self to be satisfied in who you are.

Day 184: 4/24/2011
Jeff and I spent Easter morning with my family in Denver
 and then Drove to Eaton to have dinner with Jeff's grandparents.
On the way home Jeff pointed out this building 
which used to be his grandpa's school. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment