Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 167 - Day 178 New Beginnings

Day 178: 4/18/2011
This antique level was engraved by my father for our wedding.
It reads "LOVE, BE LEVEL AND TRUE 10-23-2010"
What a great reminder. 

Day 177: 4/17/2011
Spring is upon us.
I am now just waiting for our tree to start blooming like this one.

Day 176: 4/16/2011
Jeff was so proud of himself. :)
Maybe I should put it on the fridge?

Day 175: 4/15/2011
Organization- Oh how I love it. 
If I could compartmentalize my life I would be ecstatic. 

Day 174: 4/14/2011
Sam come home today to his forever family from Russia.
How much courage it must take to pack up your life in one country,
 and travel to a completely different continent to start a new life.
Sam is brave- but also now is blessed with the family he's always longed for.

Day 173: 4/13/2011
Smothered Burrito Masterpiece by Aaron.
He kindly showed Brianne and I how to properly smother
 a home-made burrito with green chili. 
Thank you Aaron for all of your wisdom. 

Day 172: 4/12/2011
To occupy myself while Jeff was gone
 I spent a lovely afternoon with Sydney and Alexa.
We enjoyed our gourmet salads (made by Alexa),
while discussing the wonders of marriage.

Day 171: 4/11/2011
Retail Therapy.
Without a husband at home- I decided some "me" time was in order.
I hope Jeff feels the same way once he reviews our checking account.

Day 170: 4/10/2011
Sunday afternoon at the Strait's.
We spent the day celebrating Molly and Grandma's birthday,
followed by some oh so fun trampoline time.

Day 169: 4/9/2011
Jeff left yesterday to travel with his new job's tour, His Little Feet. 
I am so happy he has found something he is excited for.
To be honest, although the change has been hard for me,
I know this is what God wants for Jeff (and me).
I'm excited to see how this new story unfolds in our life.

Day 168: 4/8/2011
Today Jeff left for a week long tour on the east coast.
I didn't think it would be so hard without him.
I've gotten so used to him by my side.
 I pulled out Becca Bear and Puppy Love so I wouldn't sleep alone.

Day 167: 4/7/2011
Jeff brought home a beautiful spring bouquet
to remind me of how much he loves me.
With his new job, he's been so understanding about
how the transition may be a bit hard on me.
I am a very lucky girl to have such a supportive husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment