Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 152- 166 Spring Time!!!

Day 166: 4/6/2011
Today was Jeff's last day at Nightlight.
Although I'm sad that he's leaving- 
I'm excited for the journey he has ahead of him
at His Little Feet. 
Day 165: 4/5/2011
My favorite breakfast... Dry cereal in a bag and a banana. 
Jeff always laughs but I LOVE dry cereal. 

Day 164: 4/4/2011
The NCAA National Championship game might not have been 
the most exciting college basketball championship- but I don't care...
UConn won and I won my bracket!!!

Day 163: 4/3/2011
 After enjoying 82 degree weather in Denver, 
Loveland welcomed us back with stormy snow clouds. 
Oh, Colorado- the Rockies' game was snowed out.

Day 162: 4/2/2011
Day two of the Rockies' 2011 season.
Jeff, Betsy, Erin and I enjoyed 3rd row seats...
although I must admit, I spent many innings up in the Sandlot 
watching UConn vs. Kentucky.

Day 161: 4/1/2011
OPENING DAY with Scott and Erin Rose.
As Scott put it, "The only thing Christmas day has on Opening day 
is Christ's birth."
Look at the jets flying over the stadium, fantastic start to the season!

Day 160: 3/31/2011
The night before Opening Day is like Christmas Eve to Jeff. 
Ken, Jeff and I celebrated with opening up a new pack of baseball cards.
I got a limited edition Barrack Obama First Pitch card... weird. 

Day 159: 3/30/2011
Nuggets game with the family. Molly, Brianne and Aaron were 
yet again frightened by my father's humor- 
but Bets and I couldn't stop laughing. 

Day 158: 3/29/2011
With Jeff's parents in town, Jill and I spent some time looking through 
Jeff's old school work from Kindergarten. 
I hate to say it Honey,
 but your handwriting and art skills were much better then! 

Day 157: 3/28/2011
I love kiwi but I was super surprised when
 Jeff just popped the whole slice in his mouth.
I didn't know you could eat the peal. Is this normal?!?!

Day 156: 3/27/2011
While flying home from AZ, 
we celebrated UConn's success against AZ the previous night.
On to the final four!!!

Day 155: 3/26/2011
Jeff could not wipe the smile off his face the entire weekend.
Baseball makes my husband sooo happy.
The new spring training facility was beautiful
 and the Rockies played great! 

Day 154: 3/25/2011
Finally! Arizona Spring Training!
Jeff and I spent the weekend in AZ with Jameson and Rachel.
We stayed at a wonderful resort and got plenty of needed pool time! 
Not t0 mention watching the Rockies win 2 games. 

Day 153: 3/24/2011
Brr... It doesn't matter how nice it is outside, 
my feet are always cold in my office. 
Thank the Lord for portable heaters!
BTW: Happy Birthday Jameson and good luck to the boys'
fantasy baseball draft. 

Day 152: 3/23/2011
My new favorite side dish.
Jules gave me some tips on seasoning my potatoes 
and I can't stop making them. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment