Thursday, October 13, 2011

BROWN HAIR, a look back at the past, and an annoying fly. Day 342 -355

Day 355: 10/12/2011
Do you remember my first blog post?
I had a picture of Reeses Pieces and pancake mix.
In the past year, we have progressed from pancakes to home-made Blizzards. 
I have a rule of no candy left out, but i decided to break it just this once 
since the colors are appropriate for the fall season. :)

Day 354: 10/11/2011
I left to watch Sydney before Jeff got home from work tonight
so I left him a simple message.
When I got back that evening, I found he left me one too. 

Day 353: 10/10/2011
There is this fly that has decided it's purpose in life is to annoy me.
I swear, every room that I am in, he appears...
it's driving me crazy. 
(Note: I hope Jeff isn't too mad that I took the college football 
section to make a fly swatter... oops!)

Day 352: 10/9/2011
Ouch!
Ran right into this open cabinet.
You would think after getting stitches in the forehead at 7 
due to this same incident, I would learn...
but nope! Hope it doesn't leave a bruise!

Day 351: 10/8/2011
Trip two to DIA! Tonight 4 Hondurans joined the team!
All of which were precious. 

Day 350: 10/7/2011
Tonight we had the great privilege to 
pick up the 10 Ethiopian children who will be in the 
2011 His Little Feet Choir. 
They were both exhausted from their journey 
and excited to be here! I can't wait to see how God uses them
in the ten months they are here! 

Day 349: 10/6/2011
Did you know that mixing a bit of mint in with your cilantro
makes a delicious combination? We added it to our BBQ pizza tonight. 
Just food for thought. 
(P.S. Both of those are from my herb garden- yes, it's still alive!
Now I need to learn to transfer them inside for the winter... ideas?)

Day 348: 10/5/2011
Yep.
I made the change and am now a brunette. 
Surprisingly, it actually feels pretty good. 

Day 347: 10/4/2011
Strolled through Old town this afternoon and dropped by 
my favorite store, White Balcony. 
I treated my self to a cute porcelain bird and necklace! 

Day 346: 10/3/2011
This verse was on a calendar in the room 
where we held our Orphan Ministry group.
Powerful stuff to chew on...

Day 345: 10/2/2011
Can you tell I was tired and a bit out of it?

Day 344: 10/1/2011
So cute. 
I can't believe Sydney is almost two!

Day 343: 9/30/2011
I love to watch Jeff cover sports. 
He is so diligent and it's amazing to see how quickly he records all the plays. 
By half time he already has his story line for the article!

Day 342: 9/29/2011
I seem to only remember to bring my own reusable bags 
to shop, if they are cute. :) 

2 comments:

  1. I like the hair! very appropriate for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mila. It's a big change for me... but I think it's good. :)

    ReplyDelete