Friday, September 9, 2011

Guess what? It's football season! Day 311-321

Day 321: 9/8/2011
Wow.
Beautiful.
I caught the sun at the perfect moment! 

Day 320: 9/7/2011
Iced Pomegranate Green Tea
Love the tea bag tag... sooo true!

Day 319: 9/6/2011
Delicious breakfast with Canadian blueberries 
and a couple strawberries. 
The problem is with so much natural sugar in the morning,
it's hard to focus on work!

Day 318: 9/5/2011
Smile. 
My husband is so sweet and considerate, 
although he may not have the neatest
hand-writing. :)

Day 317: 9/4/2011
Band of Horses concert! 
They were great live. 

Day 316: 9/3/2011
Today I had to leave for a massage (yes I know- lucky girl)
 mid football games, 
so I left clear instructions for Jeff on lunch 
since we had friends over. 
He followed them very well. :) 


Day 315: 9/2/2011
In our marriage small group, we are studying
The Five Love Languages  by Gary Chapman. 
This week was the love language of gifts...
Jeff's a good learner. 

Day 314: 9/1/2011
First day of September and it's cool and damp outside. 
This is an occasion that calls for a chai tea latte. 

Day 313: 8/31/2011
Alexa lent me this adorable book, 
The Gentle Art of Domesticity.
It's packed with  recipes, photographs, sewing projects...
it's fantastic. 
So me. :) 

Day 312: 8/30/2011
Oh boy, college football season is about to kick off.
This is the time of year Jeff pulls out his DP and 
starts making predictions on the season. 

Day 311: 8/29/2011
Our newlywed "go to" dinner. 
I hope Jeff never tires of tacos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment